TP12 Insulating rescue stick
- Reference: TP12EC
- Description: Rescue stick 45 kV with hook and without handguard
- Operating voltage: 45 kV
- Overall length w/o hook (m): 1,47
- Length of the protected area: shaft (mm) 600
- Weight (kg): 1,35
- Test voltage on 300 mm: 100 kV.
- Hook: Steel tube 18 x 1,5 cm.Length: 600 mm, delivered dismantled.
- Ref. TP12X includes stick (Ref.TP12) with adapter for voltage detector 5-36 kV (TDP536)
- Stick for rescuing an injured technician (electrocution, dizziness…), working on category 1, 2 and 3 substations
- It is used to grasp the injured person by the waist and bring him back to a protected area.
- Table Legend: TP12EC stick is delivered with wall brackets.
500 in stock