Proban Flame Retardent
- PROBAN? finished fabrics retain their flame retardant properties of the garment. Fabrics acquire their flame retardant properties from the polymer which is embedded into the fabric. It can only be removed by powerful oxidising agents. When exposed to flame, PROBAN? fabrics form an insulating char, this stays in place and helps protect the wearer. PROBAN? fabrics do not smolder, have no afterglow, do not melt and the flame doesn?t spread outside the charred area.
- Material: Proban ? treated 100% cotton fabric.
- Wash Cycle: 100 Wash
- Weight: 350 ? 5% g/m? (10.32 ? 5% Oz/Yd?) or custom weight.
- Sizes: Small, medium, large and extra large or custom size.
- Style: Single-piece coverall with or without reflective tapes Jacket and pant with or without reflective tapes Long coat Bib type apron.
- Colour: Navy Blue
- Standard: ENISO 11612:2008, A1, A2, B1, C1, E3 & F1
- Application: Metal industries, electrical industries, chemical manufacturing, or anywhere there is a risk of fire.
500 in stock