- Usually installed on the roof and are used to connect lanyards, rope access equipment or other forms of fastening to reduce the damage during fall – fall arrest systems – or to prevent fall risk – restraint system
- All permanent roof anchors for fall protection and abseil anchor points are required to have an annual inspection, testing and recertification
- Undeformable, Stainless steel, Compatible with Fallprotec fixing brackets
Anchor points for every application including mobile, permanent, temporary anchor points and anchors for 2 men
Wide Range and Custom-made options available
- Applications: Working in confined spaces. Maintenance of industrial roofs, residential roofs, architectural highlights and monuments roofs, airport roofs, commercial office and mall roofs, machines in production facilities and wind turbine blades
- Standards: Working at height legislation EN795:2012 Type A | CEN/TS 16415:2013
500 in stock
SafeAnchor 90 or 200
The SafeAnchor LDV055 is a spring loaded and discreet anchor point to be fitted in aesthetic facilities. The SafeAnchor is embedded in concrete and the anchoring eye appears by simple pressure on the device. Can be installed on wall or ceiling configuration. A neat system to secure openable windows.
Rotating high visibility anchor point
The yellow anchor point LDV029 is a 2 man roof anchor, in stainless steel and powder coated to increase visibility. Fixed by one M12 bolt the anchor point is rotative to follow the end user. It can be installed on ground, wall or ceiling configuration. With a breaking strength above 35kN, it can also be combined with temporary textile lifelines. The LDV029 is the optimum permanent anchor point for industrial fall protection, to secure maintainers at halls and above machinery.
Roof anchor point with energy absorbing device for one person
Specially designed to reduce forces transmitted to fragile structures, this anchor point is ideal for metal roofs type cold deck, standing seam and sandwich panels. This fall arrest equipment is well received by the Industry.
Twinfix anchor point for 2 users
With a breaking strength above 25 kN it can stop a fall without any permanent deformation. A reliable model for rope access equipment. Can be installed on ground, wall or ceiling configuration. This permanent roof anchor is designed to provide personal fall arrest systems on roofs for maintenance work, repair, and new construction.
Twinfix 2013 anchor point for 2 users
With a breaking strength above 50 kN it can stop a fall without any permanent deformation. A reliable model for suspended rope access. The large opening of the anchor point facilitates the connection of big carabiners or scaffolding hooks. Can be installed on ground, wall or ceiling configuration. On concrete slabs, the anchor point can be fixed with two independent bolts. On a metallic structure, it can be fixed with one central bolt as well as over a post, forming a concrete anchor post.
SpotAnchor for fragile hot deck roofs
The SpotAnchor is installed on hot deck roofs to secure specific areas such as access zones, building corners or smaller roofs. The high resistance toggle bolt ensures long-lasting fixing to the corrugated metal sheet and minimizes eventual thermal bridges. The roofing collar, in bitumen or PVC-P, is pre-fitted in the factory to guarantee the waterproofness. The rotating anchor point permits to follow the progress of the end user.