Udyogi participated in the Elecrama 2020 in January and introduced various Arc Flash protection garment.
Udyogi addresses the issue of potential dangers related with Arc Flash and proposes complete protection against the same. Understanding the potential hazards and threat to life of workers in certain conditions Udyogi offers Arc Flash Suit to keep them safe.
Udyogi Arc Flash suits offer following features
1. ATPV=40cal/cm2: Tested to ASTM F2621, IEC61482, ASTM F1959 and meet the standard of NFPA 70E.
2. Fabric Composition : 65% Modacrylic, 33% Meta-Aramid & Para-Aramid and 2% Antistatic fiber.
3. Inherent arc thermal performance value is decided by its molecular structure. The fiber will not be burned inherently. Its flame resistance comes from the fiber itself instead of the chemicals on the surface. Thus, the flame resistant performance is permanent and will not be washed
out or worn away.
4. Comfortable : In a survey, compared with common flame resistant cotton, Nylon blended fabric and aramid fabric with the same grams, ArcPro is more comfortable. It performs much better in the feelings of stabbing, weight, flexibility, stiffness, close-fitting, stuffiness and itchiness.
5. Durable: With much long life, its inherent permanent protection will not degrade by washing or wearing. And the fastness is two times of common flame resistant cotton and Nylon blended fabric.